As 2012 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone for their support this year as I launched my sole proprietorship and started my first blog outside of Blogger and LiveJournal. I greatly appreciate every one of you who visited my website and blog, became a fan on Facebook, followed me on COLOURlovers, or connected with me on LinkedIn. I am also incredibly grateful for my friends and coworkers at Generac who continuously give me so much advice on life and business, which allows me to be an even better small business owner.
There will be some new changes and accomplishments in 2013 I’m excited to share, including:
- A new responsive website design for Megan McDonald Art & Design coming soon
- Two of my pattern designs, Mango Lemonade and Starlight, getting published in Sendpoints Books’ Classical Patterns and Modern Patterns
- Joining and participating in a local art-affiliated group
- Posting new designs and photos I made this year
- Creating new work in a variety of mediums
(You can check out my latest pattern design, Black Celebration, available in several different products on Society6.)
- Design tutorials and freebies
I hope you have a happy and healthy start to the New Year!